7.11.05

Shopgirl

Kim and I watched Shopgirl this weekend - it was our compromise since I didn't want to watch In Her Shoes. It was a good movie, but just that. It put me in a mood and made me think, but I don't think it was a movie I really need to see again, and I don't think it will produce any Oscars.

I have a suspicion that having read the book first would let me into a hidden subtletext of inner dialogue and remembered description that are only hinted at in the movie, but since I haven't read the book, and likely won't, I likely won't know for sure.

We came back home and watched Star Wars, Episode III, for which I was going to wait until Christmas, but the price and desire were too tightly aligned during a Target trip. I still really like it. Really! I'll watch it again on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home