22.10.05

Writing Nights, a followup

I've already been bad and skipped a writing night. Thursday I used the excuse of being whooped from work to not write. Since I'll probably be whooped from work every night until the end of the year, I'd better not keep making that excuse.

On an upnote, I followed Mom's (et alii) suggestion and created direct links to the updates in my monthly update posts at the beginning of the Coera blog. Hopefully that will make more sense when you actually see it.

Next question - is it clear by the subtle change in color where I'm summarizing scenes in A Diamond in Snow, where I've actually written something out, and where I have polished text?

4 Comments:

At 22/10/05 10:51 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

good. i'm glad.

 
At 23/10/05 4:01 PM, Blogger anne said...

I'm loving your deviant drawings. especially the witch costume.

 
At 1/11/05 12:18 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

i have to apologize because i really want to read your coera blog, but i've been choosing to use my spare time to sleep instead. i have every intention to read it thoroughly.

 
At 1/11/05 10:54 AM, Blogger Wray Davis said...

Don't worry about it - Sleep is far more important!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home