14.10.05

I'm in grave danger...

Due to a variety of factors (mild depression, attempting to establish a regular means of time-spending with distant friends, continued barrages of anecdotes from friends and aquaintances), my heavily buttressed barriers crumbled and I bought World of Warcraft. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a computer role-playing game like the kind that I enjoy the most, and it is online, so you play with and against real people. The combination of those two creates a time-sucking blackhole that not even Dr. Hans Reinhardt and the Cygnus could find a way to break from. For those of you who do know what it is, I will accept your sympathy in the form of comments.

Kim has been tasked with keeping me from going crazy, but so far just knowing she's downstairs by herself when she's home and I'm playing keeps me from being too out of control.

3 Comments:

At 15/10/05 8:04 AM, Blogger anne said...

I don't know the game, but I do know the symptoms. Tell Kim I feel her pain :) Mark will have to be the one to lend his sympathies to you, Bryan, I'm SURE he can relate.

 
At 15/10/05 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! I have not played that game, but have heard good things about it.

 
At 15/10/05 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can publish screen shots on your blog to let us know how things are going in the game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home