18.9.05

I'm a boring bloke

I thought I might head off some possible haranguing by letting anyone know, who might like to know, that I have nothing new to report. My lack of posting is due neither to adventures keeping me away from the house, or some grievous injury that has impeded my typing. I've simply done, seen, and thought nothing worth reporting.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not updating the DeviantArt account or CoeraBlog, but there are already plenty of links to those.

I hope that doesn't discourage y'all from doing, seeing, and thinking wonderful things and sharing them with us all. I need someone through whom to live vicariously.

P.S.: The 40-Year-Old Virgin is very funny and not half as crass as I'd expected. Or maybe my crassness detector is slipping.

3 Comments:

At 19/9/05 3:58 PM, Blogger anne said...

Wow, those nymphs are impressive.
I DO check your blog pretty much every day, so I fully appreciate your post about not having anything to post :)
It's just nice to hear your "voice" every now and then, you know?

 
At 21/9/05 11:21 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

i agree

 
At 22/9/05 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home