19.10.05

Writing Nights

Whenever I feel a bit distressed that I'm not doing anything worthwhile, or my time is being filled up with unproductive nonsense, I always coming back to my desire to write, or more specifically, to write that collection of stories outlined on the CoeraBlog. So, Kim and I decided that I needed to set aside some time each week for writing, and Writing Nights were born! I don't have self-portrait Tuesday like my sister Jill, but every Tuesday and Thursday night, you should be able to check the updates on Coera for a picture of what's going on in my head...

2 Comments:

At 19/10/05 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What stories are you wanting to write? Do you have drafts?

If you're wondering who this is, I'm your mom's cousin

 
At 20/10/05 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those, like me, that are really really lazy, could you just put a link of the Tue/Thu writing update here?? I mean not a link to the site, but a link to the actual update? Or maybe I just need a tutorial :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home