28.11.05

I feel sick (again)

Actually, I felt sick yesterday. And the day before.

I think it was food poisoning from the ribbon candy I bought Kim (and which, fortunately, she did not eat). I didn't know candy could make you so sick. I was the sickest I can ever remember being, complete with the headaches, the sweats, the shakes, the no-sleepies, and the coming out both ends at once. Yikes!

The moral of the story is: don't buy the ribbon candy from Cracker Barrel, except as an anonymous gift for your most hated enemy!

5 Comments:

At 29/11/05 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa.

 
At 29/11/05 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bry I am so sorry. I hope you are better now

 
At 30/11/05 8:02 PM, Blogger anne said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry. That's awful.
I had a little piece of the candy and I fared okay, I think. I generally feel sick to my stomach as a normal state of existence though, so I'm not sure I would notice if the candy did make me a little sick. Well, I sure hope you're feeling better now.

 
At 2/12/05 12:26 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

what is ribbon candy?

 
At 4/12/05 9:07 PM, Blogger Wray Davis said...

Thanks all for the concern! Ribbon candy is kind of like those See's sugar sticks, at least in basic consistancy (actually, it's still a little pliable and tacky), but it's spun out as a long ribbon and then crinkled up. Like this: http://www.oldtimecandy.com/ribbon-candy.htm - actually it is that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home