28.8.06

If you're one of those several people wondering why my posting has been sparse....

...It's because I spend most of my relaxing time worth mentioning working on A Diamond in Snow for the little accountability seminar that Mom and Anne have been running for me. The fifth week just started, but we're only a dozen+ pages into the story, so it's not too late for anyone else to join in, if they'd like!

Kim and I still do watch movies every few weekends, of course. We saw Talladega Nights on Sunday, and in retrospect (and after Kim's comments to the same effect: It was a lot like Anchorman. To Kim, that means stupid humor. To me, that means you go away a little disappointed, but later on some of the humor gets under your ribs and makes you want to see it again.

1 Comments:

At 30/8/06 3:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ah! I was wondering.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home