9.8.06

Random Pictures

I was going through my camera yesterday and realizing that I hadn't cleaned it out in quite a while, but I also haven't posted any pictures recently. So here's a handful.

Isn't Jenny cute?




I took this out-of-focus picture of my new blackberry to prove to Jill just how cool it is. This is the front page of my Coerablog, surfable (and updatable!) from the blackberry. Doesn't that image look cool!


Here are Mom and Kim on the 4th of July. Huzzah for sparklers!



Lastly - this is the outline for the Noo Tattoo. Surprise! :)

7 Comments:

At 9/8/06 11:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You did it! Congratulations! how did you finally decide to go for it?

 
At 10/8/06 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like random picture posts.

 
At 10/8/06 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you do it? or is it the outline? If you haven't gotten the tatoo yet, will they do it all in one sitting? will there be colors?
I love the pictures of Jenny. I think it may be time for a Jenny come to redtop visit... of course we would like the two of you as well ;-)

 
At 10/8/06 7:33 PM, Blogger Wray Davis said...

Thanks! It's just the outlines so far, so there will be at least two more visits for black shading and for colors. But I'm very excited. Kim and I decided after the severance check came through that we would spend a small part of it on this, and allocate the rest for more sensible things.

And I'm sure Jenny would love to come up for a visit!

 
At 10/8/06 11:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

its a tattooed outline though, correct?

 
At 11/8/06 7:17 PM, Blogger Wray Davis said...

Yup. That's ink in the skin.

 
At 15/8/06 5:53 PM, Blogger anne said...

WoW! COooool!
Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home