19.8.06

Pictures of ... what?

Jill said she really wanted pictures, but I didn't know what to give her pictures of. The only things I can take pictures of from the last post are holes in the ground, so that's what I did.


Check it out!! I almost cut the cable line when I was digging out this monster. That would have stunk!


In this picture, you get not only a back-filled hole, but also the newly discovered stump! Yay - digging out stumps is my favorite! (Actually, I do kind of enjoy having done it.)


I snuck in another shot of our miracle flowers in the background.


I also took this very blurry shot of an orb weaver not weaving orbs while I was outside. Spiders are very cool. I looked for about 20 minutes for the mutant bug described below, but he had wised up and left the back porch.

Stay tuned for an updated picture of the Tattoo!

2 Comments:

At 19/8/06 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! Thanks. :)

 
At 22/8/06 5:44 PM, Blogger anne said...

Awesome :) I like the helpful diagraming, too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home