30.12.05

Exprovement

If an improvement brings value into something, an exprovement...

One of the things the handyman was supposed to do with the check from the previous owner was patch a hole under the eaves. Some varmit has been getting into the attic, burrowing through the insulation, and generally making a mess of things. Since the handyman basically said he wasn't interested in that kind of work (but thanks very much for the check!), I thought I'd have a go at it myself.

I wasn't very successful:










Wait for it....










Now I'm wondering if I should have a handyman patch the ceiling. But I think maybe it's something I can have a go at...

4 Comments:

At 30/12/05 11:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

holy crap!

 
At 31/12/05 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bry forgot to say his leg made that exprovement

 
At 2/1/06 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa.

 
At 3/1/06 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap indeed. Howdy Mr. Davis!

-Mike P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home