29.4.05

Quickie House update

There are no new pictures of the house, since it's mostly populated by open and half-empty boxes. Once we get everything unpacked (in a week or two?) and mow the lawn and pretty things up a bit, I'll take a few more shots.

Kim has been working on unpacking the kitchen, which is a pretty long process, and I (of course) have been unpacking the computer room and other technology. We bought a Tivo, and I have it all set up, but we don't have a phone line near the TV, so it's not all set up just yet.

I need to buy a lawnmower and weed-whacker, and how! Some of the grass/weeds have grown two feet high in the last two weeks! Thankfully, most of this jungle wyld is in the backyard and not an eyesore, so I don't think our neighbors are talking just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home