6.3.05

My current favorite other blog

(Family blogs do not qualify, of course)

Dave's Catholic Blog

I came across this by hitting the "Next Blog" button a bunch of times.
Then I came across Dave's blog - he had a half-dozen or so really well-written Catholic apologetics with no comments on them - I couldn't let that stand!

I ended up commenting on each of his posts, and began a fairly involved engagement of Catholic theology discussion. He's very polite and thorough in his replies to his comments, and he hasn't gotten mad that I pretty much hijacked his blog with all of my questions.

Kudos to Dave and his blog!

1 Comments:

At 9/3/05 3:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

i like this blog too. i've never had theological discussions with a catholic perspective - very interesting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home