5.3.05

Time for some more pictures!

First, the promised pictures of Kim's cool new (to us) PT Cruiser (it gets good reviews!):

From the front:


From the side:


From the rear:


Kim's car is very spiffy, but I still love my Focus. There's room enough in my heart for two cars.


I love clouds!



Here are some of the pictures I took of the house Kim and I are seriously considering. A few I took today as part of a drive-by, and a few I took on Wednesday during our 9-home grand tour. Hopefully I'll be posting more tomorrow after our return visit.

A few angles of the front:




The deck in the back, with the tree growing through it:


The Work Room has track lighting - not pretty, but very good at its job:


The Master Bedroom has a nice green paint and a tray ceiling:


A Garden Tub!



Don't forget to tune in tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 10/3/05 12:42 PM, Blogger niki said...

I have already told you that I like the house. I wish I had enough money to buy one just like that. Or to build one here in Bucharest.
And the car.....love it. I can't believe I like a car that looks like a bug, since I kinda hate bugs! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home