23.10.06

It's time for more shameless self-promotion!

Yup, it's that time again!

The first clean draft of Act 1 of A Diamond in Snow is complete! Anne, Mom, and now Sarah and I have been working through it over the last few months, and I think it's no great boast to say that it's the best thing I've ever written (and due in no small part to Anne, Mom, and Sarah's help)!

If you've been waiting for something substantial to dig into at the Coerablog, or you wanted to read Cheating Life, but were put off by all of the violence and sex, this is your big opportunity. (Okay, there's still some violence and sex, but in this first act, it's still PG-13 rated).

If you'd like to read it, it's here

If you don't feel like reading 76 pages online, email me and I can send you the Word Doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home