14.4.06

Link: How to Deconstruct Almost Anything

I read this aricle long ago and found it quite funny, but I lost the link. Here it is again. Yay!

From the Article (for lack of a better snippet):

Of course, no real deconstruction would be like this. I only used a single paragraph and avoided literary jargon. All of the words will be found in a typical abridged dictionary and were used with their conventional meanings. I also wrote entirely in English and did not cite anyone. Thus in an English literature course I would probably get a D for this, but I already have my degree so I don't care.

Another minor point, by the way, is that we don't say that we deconstruct the text but that the text deconstructs itself. This way it looks less like we are making things up.

1 Comments:

At 16/4/06 2:58 PM, Blogger anne said...

Entertaining

 

Post a Comment

<< Home