28.9.04

Currently :

: reading -

Beyond Belief
by Elaine Pagels
(non-fiction: a discussion of the Gospel of Thomas)

The Word
by Irving Wallace
(fiction: an older novel more or less in the vein of the DaVinci Code, or so the cover declares - it's not so great so far)

The Urantia Book
by the Urantia Foundation
(religion(?): something I discovered from the Wikipedia - the so-called "fourth revelation" - much of it is a retelling of the life of Jesus, which has been very interesting so far)


: writing -

not much of anything, but I'm still laying the groundwork on A Diamond in Snow and Heaven Descended.



: drawing -

Todd's LB3 is still on the burner.

I downloaded Daz Studio, Bryce, and a bunch of content, so I'm starting to figure those out.


: watching -

Star Wars!
by George Lucas (or, if Amazon is to be believed, by Harrison Ford).
(I have the DVD set, but I haven't yet watched anything beyond the special features disk - I'm still very excited)


: listening -

my iPod
(but I've had a hankering for The Corrs lately)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home